Psssst…Have you heard???



Have you heard about #GoTheDist with Fat Girl vs. The World….If not It’s an awesome way to track your goals and challenge yourself! April’s challenge is about Finding your Fight! Here are some details:
More literally, I'd like April #GoTheDist to be a boxing/fighting challenge.  I will be pledging boxing sessions (at the boxing gym, shadow boxing, Wii boxing) that get my heart rate up.  Consider any discipline, such as boxing, taekwondo, judo, greco-roman wrestling, MMA-style fighting, etc.  I think boxing is the most accessible and wallet-friendly out there.
Here’s how to Join Smile

While #GoTheDist is entering its 6th month this is only my second month. Last month with the great meltdown of 2011 I fell short of my goals but I plan on kicking some serious tail in April!
Also if you tweet don’t forget to follow #GoTheDist on twitter!

Peace, Love and Happy Blogging
M

Comments

Popular Posts